Last Stitch Goodnight is a combination of action game combat and adventure game puzzles meant to challenge the player. My ultimate goal is for people to enjoy the game, so if you feel like anything is missing, or you keep getting stuck on a part, shoot me a note at email@example.com and I’ll add some more!
- Make sure you pick the right difficulty for the game you are looking for!
- Easy – Enemies mostly stay dead, so if you clear a room, it stays pretty clear. Enemies also do less damage, and you are more likely to find health if you are hurt. Favors: Explore.
- Medium – Normal damage all around, and when you revisit a room there is a 50% chance an enemy will come back to life. Favors: Balance.
- Hard – Enemies do EXTRA damage, and always come back to life when you revisit a room. GOOD LUCK! Favors: Combat.
- Don’t forget to use the dodge move you learn from the “good” Doctor! It can help you get in, attack, and get out before your enemy can land a punch!
- Dodge move keeps dodging you INTO an enemy? You may be pressing backwards when you press down!
- PS4: Consider using the D-pad, or focus on angling every-so-slightly forward when you press down!
- PC: Mess with the configs! Or use a button / key for your directional input!
- Having trouble getting the most out of your weapons? Check the instruction manual!
COMPLETELY stuck? You may want to try mulling over it for a few days, but if you just want to GET BACK TO THE HITTING, here are a few tips! Standard forum rules apply- highlight the text you want a hint on! And, obviously, SPOILARS AHOY! You will miss out on fun Eureka moments and impact your run time!
Your weapons are also tools that can be used to solve problems! Right now you have two tools at your disposal, which one could help leave Clunk vulnerable? Rush in and use it when his guard is down!
His most dangerous tool is the night vision goggles that let him run around around in the dark!
To overpower him you will need to light up the room with fire or a well placed electric shock!
The BirthBot needs to keep eating things in order to spawn new little minions! Fortunately, you have something dangerous it can eat! Just make sure you throw it while they can see it, but also before they get too close!
If you run out of “explosive food”, attack the minions to get more!
If the BirthBot stops spawning things, you may need to climb up and knock it down a peg or two!
Every time you hit it, it looks like some of the moisture squiiiishes out! Once it dries up, however, your weapons stop doing damage! You’ll need to shatter it by pushing something REALLY heavy its way!
If the boss isn’t turning back to the sludge form, you’ll need to moisten it up so you can go back to hitting it! Look (or climb!) up to find a source of water!
When things are on fire, your gut move should always be to put them out! Like the Cinder enemies, dash past the skeletons on fire before you try to hit them!
If you have the heart, to finish this battle you may need to find a broken grate in the furnace and throw something in!
You need to distract the Carrion Men and their army of insects if you want to try to put Lon back together! Look around the room for piles of dirt or loose roots to see if some other pour souls have been buried there!
If Lon isn’t getting back together on their own, remember the shades you saw back on the water! A well placed Freeze can help fuse them! Be careful, though, if you hit them with a weapon by accident, they’ll lose focus of their body! And make sure you are right on the body for the fuse!
Once you have three Carrion Men battling for Lon’s life, keep them at bay long enough to perform the final fuse! From then on out you just need to protect the casket!
You are in a library, so you better use your book to try to learn the secret of taking out this boss!
Feeding the boss is just a matter of finding the right food! Watch closely for the effects of his excited jumping, it may knock things down on BOTH sides of the room!
Sneaking past the boss to get to the other side is as easy as using your last power!
You’ll notice that the turrets can recover, and when they do they can also help Dooley. You’ll need to find a way to take out the turrets, knock down Dooley, and then get Dooley stuck in the puddle of ick that is pooling at their feet!
The shade Dooley is invincible, but their body isn’t! Expose some wires and turn the machinery back on with a well placed shock to bring the Sol back to the body, letting you resume attacks!
There is a massive storm going on. You need to reach for the stars if you want the energy boost you need to finally defeat Dooley!